Photobucket





8:58 AM
Thursday, January 11, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Why do i post the non-edits + edits... ?

Because I'm afraid of being FAKE.. LOL
So therefore must show both of them... haha...
-
Well back to what I wana post.
Maths today.
Well I really don't have the motivation to go school.
Woke up every morn feeling tired and whenever i think of the module of the day, feel like tearing..
It's damn bored can . . .

Today.. Wasn't really a great day.

Story begins:
Once had a good fren (A). After back from holiday, A changed. I've repeatedly told A that he changed but he don't show any response other than claiming he didn't. I was kind of disappointed with him because previously, he was really a very nice and good fren but now, he tends to get so tense and so into sch work. Yes, he is hardworking but the approach is wrong. He demanded everyone in the team to stress with him. That's very wrong as he always wanted people to do and contribute yet when the team contributed, he don't listen to the answer given. In another words, he looks down on his own team members that feeling that their answer would be wrong. Since he don't wish to listen, why does he keep asking and asking, or shall say force the team member to give an ans. I'm feeling real disappointed with him. I'm being straight-forward to him, my temper was quite bad at first but i tell myself that its wrong to talk to him with that kind of hot attitude therefore i cooled down and talk nicely to him. Telling him what's going on and what's wrong. Our relationship had a drift..
Now, we don't really talk because i really don't like his approach.. Dislikes people who looks down on another. *shakes head*..
Don't wish to further say, just hoping A would know what's actually going on and happening.

*Bless him...

Hope to have a better day ahead.
Having flu.
Tired brain.
Stoning.
-

Had lotsa candids.


Post 1.

lazy to upload from fren's phone.






I WANT TO GO HOME!

SLEEP!

NOT GONNA STUDY TMR'S UT!!!

MOODLESS!


BYE!