Photobucket





11:07 PM
Friday, December 01, 2006
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Yes, Got my Top! Heh Heh!

Basically, left with my feet.
--

Importance:
Gals, Let's be good and treat others* well!
Don't wish anything to happen and regret ok?
Compromising is always good.
Tolerant next~ =)

For more info, buzz Qin and Joe!

--

Today's presentation went well i shall say! =D
Was like so slack at the beginning coz we processed fast!
hee~ That Shidah is crazy~ Trying to act retard with me.. baa~
wa wa wa..
I really rather take CT than FG!!!!!!
Please laaaaa..
Take FG away~~ FREE TO ANYONE MAN!!!!!
Guys guys guys, i know you guys understand how we feel..

I'm a person with 0.5% Hot Temper compared to Ahlian Exceeding 100% Hot tempered!
Why Why Why?
Why must FG be like this??
I'm really so kind enough to ask him . . .
Why must he reacted like i killed his parents??
Why Why Why?
I know you guys were stunned by my reaction..
but he deserves it. . .. He really DESERVED IT!
Alan almost burst out today but lucky that he controlled.
See the blood gushing in his face!
Really is scaring our wits off but still, lucky that he controlled.
Shidah and Lian gone crazy~
as for me? CAN'T BE BOTHERED!!!!

but but but,
now everything changed..

I shall compromise and treat him better in order for everyone's safety!

Let's take a Deep breath and proceed the day further..
OK?

Everyone, Let's hold hands together and watch over one another.
^______________^

--

Joe's Leaving this Sunday!
We are sending him off!
He's just a rich kid with a kind heart..
=)
Bless him with a safe trip~ Gees..

--

Take Care peeps~ Cya!