Photobucket





2:43 PM
Friday, December 15, 2006
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

-I'm having a severe STM.-
I can't recall who i went out with previous days.. omg..
Is it Lian?
omg omg.. who??
I think should be her ba~

Alright, went out with her for just one Purpose! GET OUR THINGS!
hehe..
Finally got my HEELS~ =D
Black one!

We went on to Mango sales.. and She got HIGH! I'm just dragging my feets there! lol..
Too many peeps and dusty.. Cannot take it. And so, she asked me to grab some clothes to try with her.. I dun enjoy trying clothes.. =/

So, we went on to try.. Help her try lo~
And ma de, she's damn idiot! haha!
Jus came over without asking. Keep throwing the clothes over.






Seriously i don't understand this pic. So the super unprepared!!

















Familiar toilet?
Fareast.



















*A much more proper pic taken*











Had dinner with her~ Chit chatted a lot. and as the sky gets dark.. We left~
-

Next week, going to have some secret mission with her. =DD
haha!
ANYWAY, THANK YOU AGNES FOR YOUR HELP!!!
*you know what it is. =)
(dunno then ask me)
-

Anyway I'm very happy. Thanks . . . .
Just happy and contented. . .
Thanks . . .
Still, I'm VERY HAPPY!

-


WEll, friends of mine: Next week, please make plannings with me..
ONLY NEXT WEEK available. . .
WAN QIN
Yuan
Ting
: all these associations.. LOL
Just nice there's enough days..


ATTN LIYI:

Due to some problem, Next Fri, I may be available after 10pm! Will keep you updated or you have any infos, let me know! Sorry.



Bye!
- Won't be as free to update already.
Missmepeeps.