HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST YIN!!!
Best Wishes . .
Bon Voyage too~
Cheers!--Out with Lian.She called to ask where am i, and surprisingly, she was in the same train as me.Cool.Then she started giggling to herself..Think she really needs to visit IMH!Hmm..Well, usual went to Fareast first.Hunting for Heels.Well, result is, I GOT NTH! Gees..Wednesday shall be the day..^_^My Bf, hope u can join us on Wed. =DAs usual, went for Lunch.Due to throat disorder,i couldn't eat Chicken Rice and i don't wish to eat too.Baa..Instead, i'm stupid enough to eat Meepok!Wth..After i ordered, then i realised that i'm stupid because i jus ate it yday nite!This time,I told the auntie to add little vinegar and what man!The whole bowl of meepok is filled with the smell of vinegar.! ZZZFaints.There's two guys beside us. I don't know if i see wrongly or what, the guy beside me keep using his cap or what to cover his face. Crazy!Or perhaps he's my friend?Haa!His fren is WORSE!After eating, he burped! Damn!Nvm.. Don't talk about it.After which we walked about hunting for our heels but still can't decide which to buy so Hmm, wait for Wed.Took some pics.-
*Try to notice something about us . . .Gees...
Well, what does this show? Poor camera skills..Tsk..
*Here comes the difference.. Our Height Difference.. haha! Oops.. She's gotta kill me..hehehe..There she goes wondering if she Shrinks.. lol..--
Taken on Day of Microsoft Talk.. =D--
Yin and I.My Dearest Sis.
The two galsss..*Yuan, I'm sorry..* LOL! Studies are more important =DD--End of pics..--Tml is another day. . .Hais.Take Care Peeps. =)