- A small conversation that causes me to LOL - Mr Joe( Kaweerattanaphon) says: Freaking sick! vommitted from 4 am till 10am excrutiating abdominal pain and diarrheoa! says:I think becoz I kept vommiting today, I finally understand how it is like to be pregnant siaMr Joe( Kaweerattanaphon) says: Freaking sick! vommitted from 4 am till 10am excrutiating abdominal pain and diarrheoa! says:smell food also throw upMr Joe( Kaweerattanaphon) says: Freaking sick! vommitted from 4 am till 10am excrutiating abdominal pain and diarrheoa! says:Omg so scary*I don't know why, i just find it funny.. Guys won't understand how woman go through pregnancy periods therefore it's like the way he said was real fuNNy.. --Wasn't in school today. Unwell. Happened that Joe called in the morn wanting me to help him convey the msg to Jasmine but well, i was sick too. Msged Yvo to help us pass the msg . . .Lesson was not easy today.. Heard that it's kind of boring.. Hurhur.. Missed a briefing and an interview after sch.. Nvm~-- Tml is Culture UT3.. Sick of it man..After which, many leaving class.. so i gotta leave too.. since it's gotta be a boring day.. Time to clear some of my Cognitive leaves too.. Gees-- Alright, nth much to blog..Bye!