|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA SOH!!Hope what we did have touched you.. Your Friends(W16N) love you ya? Treasure them ok? LOL!!--Anyway,I SPENT MY DAY AIMLESSLY & MEANINGLESSLY today!Cool isn't it?Well, Maths module.What have I done?Sitting down there, wasn't really able to contribute much due to strong members in my team,Soooooooooooooooooooooooo,I sat there, looking around, fiddling with the mouse-scroll.Walked about in this squarish class. Moving myself from teams to team but 80% of the time not with my team.I see no point in staying there. So, i moved to Ahlian's Team.I'M REALLY DOING NOTHING TODAY!! NOTHING!!!!CAn you imagine spending 8hrs in school DOING NOTHING??????????? Waste my time~--Well, our class started with a Tense morning.Hais.. Was pretty upset and Heartache.Why?Won't elaborate too much..Just hoping that they can somehow work out better together.Just wana see them laughing together once again.I felt so uptight as both are my gals but, hais..It really hurts to see them like this.Tried to bring around her but she's too HOT,another was too emotional..What can i do?Yes, one gave in by leaving class~I felt damn sad to see her leaving..Yes, tears was in her eyes yet we can't do anything.Stopping her would only bring her more miseries..Another was too short-tempered..Yes, all of us know but hais,ALL Of us don't wish to see them because of schwork which ended up like this!!Things aren't like this..Were so good 1secs before and the next min, everything changed!!ARghhhh upset upset!!Guess Amanda would be feeling much more hurt.. because it's her Birthday! hais..Well, hope i can bring them back tgt again..--Alright, my meaningless day ended at 4pm.Lian and Qin were like so rush, then scold scold scold, fine lo, i packed and we left tgt..The class is still so . . . . . . Hais * millions~Afterwhich, got Qin to acc me to Westmall to get my DANO top! WEll well well, in conclusion, Guess ZARA is waiting for me.. DANO is over~ lOL.. Was searching high and low for Qin's lipbalm.. and i got myself a gloss.. Then, i got my new pair of lashes.. it's time to change! =)Got myself a conditioner..Yes Yes, i'm wasting my money again.. but i think still alright coz it's usable.. Gees..Stuffs that benefits me, SHOULD BUY!Tml? ZARA ba..bored bored bored..I always don't look forward to Friday's lesson. hurhur!!Damn Boring CUlture plus Boring LAURA!!!She's the WORST!well, forget it, to think of tml's lesson, is equivalent to me sleeping!!Grgggrrrr.. I've got no choice but to go.. lesser and lesser peeps in my class already.. all busy working. hurhur~--Talking about work? 1mth.. Work what man.. I have a few days-work on hand, so it's no prob.. but i have another work on hand which i find it so stressing.. Telemarketing.. *(not as easy as what u all think, gotta clinche deals & Stuffs) Should i take it? hurhur.. Stress stress.. Somemore i'm as tired as a . . . . *(can't think of any metaphors now)well, that few days work, as long earn a few sum to feed my bank, it's enough!! Gees..--Living life simple is what we should do! SIMPLE and HAPPY~ =DDLife goes on and on~ Work, married, happily, child, blissful, aged, die~ hahaha!Holding your hands with your love ones at 70 down the road~ woOooo...--Anyway that's abt it.. Y Peeps, take good care.. E GOD BLESS EVERYONE.. S ESP MY FRENS ARD ME~~~~~~~ I' GOOD LUCK m GOOD LIFE A GOOD RELATIONSHIPS T GOOD DAY T GOOD WEEKENDS R GOOD RESULTS A GOOD JOB C GOOD HEALTH T GOOD ETC... E & D GOOD BYE! 2 .. u
|
|
|