- emotionally unstable - why why why? You tell me why?!I don't understand.. Am i so poor? poor enough to get the lousy grades for both CULTURE UT? I'm uncivilized? Well, just trying to vent everything by words. BOO!Alright, SEM 1 Communication! I'm so freaking strong in that module,Come this SEM 2 Culture! I'm so freaking weak in this. How could that be man? I cannot accept it.. but it's the Fact! hurhurhur... Maybe that is the reason why people score better in one rather than two..but..Even my Maths and Science can score better than this!!!! aiyoyoyo..Ahlian and I really cannot take it.. really really cannot.. It's not 1 UT leh, it's 2!! 2 2 2 2 2!!!!Really is .. SLAP MYSELF! Trying to get myself awake. Tml gotta stay in school to study for CULTURE UT 3!!!!ONE MORE TIME!, can dun need to come for that lesson already.. FIXED DEATH!but aiyer, pulling my overall leh.. not worth man.. that's why i feel unhappy.. hurhur..but nvm la, after a day, i'll be FINE.. FINE FINE FINE..Alright, don't talk about it.. CHEER UP JESS & AHLIAN! =)---I WANT TO GET INTO THE 2nd ROUND LA! YVO and I were kinda upset about it for not preparing ourselves for the interview. The Virtuoso Arts.. I WANT TO GET IN!! hurhurhur..Nvm, leave it to fate also~ Fate: You are going to be busy.. bababa~--- Should I? do the hair treatment??well, let me count my expenses: 2 heels?Dano tops?Bottoms?hair?Outings?K?Pets?Foods(highly needed)?etc etc . . .How much money do i need leh??? hahaha.. Nvm.. Few hundreds? OoPs.. Well, recently ate a lot.. eat and eat.. eating all my money up.. Wed, ahlian wanted us to try CafeCartel Breakfast.. woo~ always Mac breakfast~ $$$ gone~---Spent a fun day in school thou i was bullied. Too funny la~ Those gals are crazy.. Can't i even speak Cantonese.. Grghh.. ---*What will my Future be?*