September. 06

HI PEEPS!
I'm back! IT's Holiday but well, it's ending Next Week!
It's NEXT WEEK!! I can't Imagine that It's NEXT WEEK! Arghhh, i Got to Go back to School! With a New Class! Arghhh, I DON'T WANT!!!
I Don't Want To go Back... No mood In School... No mood to Study... No mood to present Everyday... No mood to think what to eat everyday... No mood to find new Khakis to acc me to Washroom... No mood to face irritating peeps... No mood to encounter paikias... No mood to think of what to wear everyday... No mood to wake up so early and end so late... No mood in EVERYTHING ABOUT SCHOOL!!!!!!!
FRIENDS ARE CHANGING HERE AND THERE!! ARGHHH
My Aunties... All busy Working but i guess Cheryl is not. LOL.. Guess she's same as me, rotting at home.. AHA! Another Sheryl i guess would be Basketballing + Sugi-ing... LOL.. Haiz..
Anyway, That pic, There's something different about me!! I changed Parting for the DAy! The day only!! AHA.. I'm back from "PULAI DESARU".. It's a Beach Resort of Malaysia.. But before going there, OH my~ I WAS SICK!!! What The Heck! FEVER, THROAT, FLU, Whatever ShiT! Worse is my MOUTH !! THe Gum ulcers. IT WAS CRAZY!! Had around 5 Ulcers on my GUM. Wa Piang.. Everyday was crying over foods.. I only had porridge else Soup for Days.. But lucky, was Better Before the Trip. Aha!
Went With Bf's Family. =)

Aha! That's His Bro. Cute Right.. He's our SOY SAUCE for the trip.. We reached there.. His daddy drove us... It's a 3days 2nights stay.. The place was fine. Scenery was okay, quite fine and nice.. =D
The clouds are nice isn't it?? Well, i don't know what plantation it is but it's all over Malaysia.. It was half way heading DESARU.
This is a View at the Lobby.. Well seems empty thou.. The Spiral Stairs which heads to where i dun know.. lol coz i dint went up..
This is the View of how the hotel is.. It's like a Resort as this is indeed a Resort. Aha! Room by Room.. Place were cleaned and maintained well. =D
This is the Nice Sweet Room.. =D It's quite big but dunno why dint managed to capture the whole room.. Blame the Camera man..
WEll, i don't know why it looks like sHit this side. Blame someone which made the room looks as if it's been broken in.!
This is the View from the room's balcony. That's a Swimming pool.
THat's a view of the Sea.. =DD See those mushroom-shaped tree. So cute right.. ahA!
THe Morning Sunrise.. So nice right.. Aha! Well, actually there's not much people at the Seaside because the tides are too high.. I'm scared!! hahaha...
This is taken at the 2nd Storey of the Lobby.. Well, There's lotsa sofas and chairs for people to rest their legs but i dun see a need because the place ain't very big but i guess it's for the deco purpose.. =DD
Well, Darts! It's not easy.. It's hard to aim BUll-Eye.. Wahaha.. I'm thinking too much. Tried several rounds but really jus cant get it! Wanted to go for Cycling but well, i dunno how! haha.. So we ended up playing PING PONG! It's fun ok.. I'm a good player.. =P
Aha! Bed sensation...


It's all the Mirror's fault which causes me to take so much pictures.. Aha!
Our FootSteps.. AHa! Quicksand..
The Sea which is so Peace...
I just love the CLouds.. lol.. So nice.. Have u all seen anyone? THere's only the 2 of us at the beach.. Perhaps a few more.. =X
ENd of Beach... =DD
Bye Desaru~~ Well actually this place is a very relaxing place as you can sit and stroll by the sea side.. Enjoying the Sea bReeze~ PLaying some sports.. Eating all our way as 3 meals per day were provided.. Sauna etc . . . A very fine place to relax ourselves.. =DD
While driving back.., Saw these old buildings...
So, that's the end of our Desaru Trip.. Kaka =DD----
BACK TO SINGAPORE!!!oh yaya, i wana comment about something, Singapore's custom does not have a close watch.. THey dun really check what we have brought back. And i Find that this is very Dangerous to our country! Oh mY~ Nvm abt that, Pray and be safe!=DWent out with my dearest for almost many days..Taken at Istana park!

Aha! Those flowers are pretty, isn't it?? =DD
Off we left Istana Park~
Aha! I changed my hair parting for the day! hehe..
- - - Aha! End of Photoss... - - -
My Cute Bunny!! She's Getting Bigger and Naughtier~ LOL
My Bun Knows how to Kiss.. I'm Not lying.. She's Sweet... =DD
SHe's Feigning Dead whenever my Mummy Caught her doing wrong things...
AHa! Frens only la... Bun is not interested in Him.. That Fat Pig always stuck Shits on his Ass, who will wan him..!! =_="" haha..
: "You Said I'm A Shitty Pig! =~( "
: " I'm going to Cry soon..." I want to go home!!!"LOL- Alright, Enuff of my Piggy story... Baa~---
While Waiting for Yuan to prepare finish..She's Damn SLow!!!!!!!Met Up with her.. Thanks for her Gift and Dinner.. =D
The Amount Of ICE CREAM SHE ATE!!! LOL..
More Pictures with her.. =DD
- The End -Took 2 days to Write this post ok... HaIYer!!!
I don't Know Why The Color is Black.. Guess the WOrd yourself la.. Aha! I LOVE MY GALSSSS~ Sch gonna reopen.. Haiz~ Good Bye Everyone~ zZzzz....Wait for my Next post ba.. May be more interesting.. =DDBYE!