Photobucket




Updating
10:57 PM
Thursday, June 08, 2006
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Tml gotta go sch. for Pace-setter IG. Makeup! Gotta bring some stuffs but their info always poor.. HaiYer!
Got my Guinea pig 1 day ago. Heh! Was cute and fun~ Starts to love it.. =DD
Was out with my gals on Linda's bday! Had a small celebration with her on her bday! =)
Went to K...



Hehe My edited Combined Pics of us~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <-- This is the Bday Girl.. Linda~ Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting *We are Crazy! Yin,Me,Linda~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Yuan And I

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting J2 Yin and Me. My dearest Sister.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Mal And I~ Heh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Bday gal and I~
Finish introducing my gals~ hehe..

Went for kbox and left at ard 9pm then head to Lot1 for dinner cause i'm simply too hungry till going berserk! Omg~ We had our dinner and we chitchat ttill ard 11+ pm then took a cabby home~ =DD
And that's our sweet day!

We will be meeting up soon again right gals?? hehehehe..

I'm meeting my RP Aunties too~ wahahaha~

I'm meeting Ting too~~ heh heh..

I'm meeting my BF too~~ lol

I'm meeting my King too~~ Ahaha!

That's all for my post now!! Yea!