Photobucket




26 Jan 06 ANGRY
10:13 PM
Thursday, January 26, 2006
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

FEELING SO ANGRY!! I'm Writing an ANGRY blog!! Pardon me for all my languages!!

1stly,
I'm working Happily with my work gf.. THen finally 8.30pm, i'm leaving for home to catch my 9pm show! It's so exciting but wth! I rushed to e Traffic light oppo Esplanade mall, and DUNNO WHY THE HECK THE TRAFFIC LIGHT IS DOING.. I STOOD DOWN THERE FOR ARD MORE THAN 5MINS!! And I COULD SEE MY THAT TURTLE BUS 960 PASS BY!! AND I GOTTA WAIT ANOTHER 10MINS FOR THAT TURTLE BUS!! NOT THAT I DUN HAVE PATIENT BUT I'M RUSHING FOR MY SHOW!

HERE COMES E BUS! ALRIGHT, USUAL, people PUSHING to rush up e bus,! FOR MY GOODNESS SAKE!! There's more than 40empty seats. oh c'mon Singaporean!! WAt's WRONG MAN!! Is there a need? THe bus wun drive off , there's no limit in e opening of doors!! CRAZY!! NVM, i sat on my usual seat.. THen as the bus goes on, NB!! CUM AN IDIOT!! SAT In front of me, and i dunNo why he got to jump into his seats and bump my kneel totally!! FUCK SIA!! Somemore!! He's a NBCB CHEE-NA MAN!! F off HIs COUNTRY MAN!! HATE THEM!! NVm!! ANd he cant sit still.. He gotta move forth and back!! KAOZ!! Then i duNNo why HAPPENS to see his Phone WALL PAPER!!

know wat? It's a NAKED WOMAN PIC!! WTH ,, Felt so disgusted!! WHY DO GUYS , MENSS have to be like this??!! SUCK MAN!! I CAN UNDERSTAND THEIR NEEDS BUT ICANT STAND PERVERTS!! FREAK ME OFF TOTALLY!! ARE WOMEN REALLY AN ART OF MENS!!?? WHY DOES GOD CREATES HORMONES?? WHY CAN'T IT BE FAIR? GOSH!! And ya, was working with my gf, she TOLD ME, her Guys frens watched PORNS.. WEll, it's normal but e main thing is, e content abt it.. There's even WOMAN helping ANIMALS (HORSES) to *masterbate*.. oh c'mon!! WHY DO PPL HAVE TO GO TO SUCH EXTENT?? I PITY THOSE GALS if only they have their own poor-backgrd.. PORNOGRAPHY, to me, is really a SUFFERINGS!!

GUys said that usually woman would need it more than mens but PLS!!, it's e Minorities!! IF U GUYS DUN ASKED FOR IT, GUESS ONLY 5% of women WOULD take initiative!! *exc Married woman!! SUX MAN!! REALLY CANT STAND THOSE GUYS WHO"s SO pervertic!! PITY WOMENSS!! REALLY IRKS me when guys THINK OF SEX WHOLE DAYS 24/7!! THEY SHOULD BE SENT TO A CAGE!! A SUFFERING CAGE FOR THEM!! TORTURE THEM TO DEATH!! >.< !! GRgghh!!

ALright , dun tok abt them, making my blood boils!! YA, e Turtle 960, it drives damn slow!! DUNNO WHY E FREAKING DRIVER DRIVES SO SLOW!! WA LIAO!! maybe 50km/h? or lesser.. i walked also faster!! kaoz!! Then always seeing the SPEEDY 190 bus passing by!! Grgghh!! NVM!! dun say le!

Alright, i should cheer up! It's nearing my 1 yr ANNi!! Hmm~ Tml working with Baby!! =)

**GUYS, PLEASE CHANGE INTO A BETTER INNOCENT MAN!! **