Photobucket




07Jan06..
10:24 AM
Saturday, January 07, 2006
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Well, nth much to blog.. Been working.. Coming week till new yr, working like crazy~~ heh heh!!
was out with Ting yday.. Been raining lately.. cold!! esp Marina sq.. It's extremely cold over there!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com Finally accompanied her to MS.. haiYOo.. I've been there for almost daily lo~
Now ask me study i oso blur ahh! Study abt sales. yeah i can!! Heh heh~
Met Feng over there.. She's working.. Chatted with her for quite awhile~ THen we left for shopping.. But actuallly oso nt much things laa.. Future Ms den will be more Great for shopping coz there's still alot more shop to be opened!

Then meet dearest for dinner and played arcade.. hee~ Its fun to play after such a long while.. Kinda fun.. hehe~

Working days~
He's with me..
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
I've been eating fattening foods~ OhmyGod!! Coz it's irresistable..
I'm working.. when i'm bored i'll eat n eat n eat!! Furthermore Ms got so much Nice foods ard..
Been eating Cakes, puffs, Apple pies.. from Hans.. Very nice!! Worth trying lorr~ Their blackforest cakes are even more BEst!! Woo~ Fats coming my way!!!
Muz try all e cakes there coz all seems so NICE!! Yum~~~

So , i checked on my wt.. Phew~~ Lucky it still maintains~~ heh heh~
My dear dun allow me to go any slimmer else I also dunNo wat will happen to me.. Humps! but i guess it's also hard to go slimmer.. or shld say skinnier!! baa~
His mum always keep nagging asking me to eat fatter till 50kg!! Wth!!
No lorr.. I wana maintain!! Aunties dun understand the Young gals' mind~

Image hosted by TinyPic.com Love this pic!! But well, my head almost drop!! Too heavy!! I mean e astro!!! I Bought it for duNNo how long den now finally get him on snap!! heehe~~


Today~ gotta acc dearest to Beach rd!! I shld be slping but dunnO why i'm awake now!! ehehe..
ALright.. Blog till here!!
Bye Peeps.. Tc~