Boring Nitess..
WEll, met yuan today for maths.. More coming up~ *grins-Today is the First day my Dearest left for cruise.. I'm left behind here for maths.. Gosh.. I'm sucha Maths devoter.. Cant imagine i'm in this kinda state now.. *cries~*-Tml will be his 2nd day and hope it will be fast.. I'm out with Yuan & Evening with My gals.. WEll, kinda happy if could meet again coz it's been a long time since last met.. -Promise baby that i'll be back home early.. WEll, my last time been home late was 1yr ago i guess? haa~ see, i'm sucha good gal now.. TIme to becum a *tame* woman.. An animal? =-Well, i'm having slight depression *earned* from Maths..-"Enjoying" my sleepless nitess.. WTH!! -"Smiling" with my Horrendous Dreams~ WTHH!!-Now, i'm rewarded with Cute Panda eyes~ thank u thank u!! WTH~-SO, I muz try to slp early Now & NOT being Stress *(promised Dear)* ..Ok, everyone HAve A Wonderful nites~ Sweetest Dreams~** I'm Missing My Love **^ Once again i gotta mention, for people who loves me or cares For me, Please Pray for me to Pass my Maths..Thanks alot ^