28Oct05.. Alive ..
- Woke up early in e Morn, acc dear for Breakfast at 302.. So tired.. Not enuff slps..
- Went to Lot1 for a stroll.. The new brand Mascara runs out fast.. Scary!
- Decided to walk home.. Halfway, met Mal&Eric.. Eric seems quiet.. Mal's Crazy..
- Walk to meet Ting to get MATHS SET.. Thanks alot..
- Went home ROC.. waited for Yuan..
- Tot she's still asleep but well, She's here.. =? *duNNo wat emotion to give.
- Maths Tuition till ard 830pm.. Dead-
- NO hmwk today.. i'm too tired.. coz tuiton ended late..
- 930pm, went to mac & coffee shop to get some bites..
- Went home ROc and send Baby's off..
- Ya, I'm Fine with him already.. =))
- I've got a New Nickname : AH BAO(Treasure de BAo) =)))
- I'm Real, She's Fake.. =p
- Reminder for Yuan: " MY PEN!! " & 1 more thing i forgotten.. hee..
Gotta have a good slp tonight .. TMl MATHS AGAIN!! DEAD-
Miss My dearest~ ByessSSs
*(interested in clothes behind can let me know!! )

*( Cries~ Caption saying: My 1 Tooth Causes my Miseries..)

*( dING dING dING )