Photobucket




01April2005.. So Fast it's April le..
12:17 AM
Saturday, April 02, 2005
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

WEll today went to work.. It's Good!! Today i'm not feeling Bored or anything.. Time Juz fly~ How i wish Everytime i work, it can always be like this.. HumPz!!..

Well, Today My Man Send me back home.. For ur Info ppl, I'm attached if u dint know.. Well, Whole day i was busy man~ soO soo many Customerz.. I'm Going Nuts at e moment.. haiYoo.. Den actually this few days did think of Haikal, dunNo for wat reason, maybe i long time dint see him..
THEN, Today i happen to SEE him at e LRT station.. Omg!! I cant believe my eyes.. I'm Juz shocked!! Then we Juz chatted awhile coz my guy need to rush for train.. Then, he said Teacher's day, all of them are going back..

SO guys, Are we Going Back too?? hahahhaa..
AiYaa, u ppl lazy de, wun go de laa.. haha.. [am i implying to myself?] wahahah..

k la, we shall see..
alright.. gtg.. Blog again~
ChaoZ..