Photobucket




3 DeCemBeR ~ FroM mE 2 YoU.. The TruTh FroM me Of whAt i RealLy WanT..
11:33 PM
Friday, December 03, 2004
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

I Don't WanT More..

I Don't WanT AnyThing.,

I Juz WanT You To NeeD me..,

FeeL e ImportanCe Of Me..,

TeRRiblY WanTing Me..,

ShowIng e PassioN of U toWards Me..,

GivInG mE e Love That No One ElsE CoULd GivE..,

ALL i WanT,

Is JUz a LittLe Piece FroM YoU..,

A LittLe Love,

A LittLe Care and COncern,

A LittLe EveryThing From You FoRms A Big RounD in Me..

Do YoU kNow?

TreasUre Me BeForE YoU Lose Me,

And RegReT,

And FoUnd OuT e ImporTance Of Me in You,

I BelIevE in MyselF, I'm WorTh Ur 100% ..

GivE YourSelF a CHance and E OnE RighT BeSide You A ChanCe..

YoU'LL Nv ReGreT Cox E FirsT sTeP You've Made HAs ALreadY ShowN a PatH for You In Life..

TrusT me..

And,

Love Me 100% ..

I'LL Be e One.. (^v^)